What is the P&G internship about?
The P&G Internship is an opportunity for promising students to experience P&G culture and make a difference in the business. Each intern will have a tailored work and learning plan to ensure that they receive coaching, mentorship, and formal training to succeed during their 8-week internship.
Why join a P&G internship?
- Work on a live, independent business project that you own, lead, and execute
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training & coaching from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Get compensated for the work you deliver
- Finally, the best-fit interns have potential to receive a job offer from P&G for full-time management positions after they graduate
Who can apply?
The program is open for students in their last or penultimate year of pursuing a bachelor’s degree, have strong academic performance and leadership experiences.
How to apply
Click here and search for location—Singapore, requisition—P&G Internship. Please note that the requisition can be closed right after we have enough participants.
- Complete the online application and take the online assessment.
- Take the Global Reasoning Test at a P&G office.
- Pass the Resume Screening in the function you are applying for.
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the function you apply for.