P&G South Africa
Procter & Gamble is renowned for bringing trusted brands to our consumers in South Africa since 1995. With a large portfolio of products like Ariel, Pampers, Always, Gillette, Old Spice, Pantene and Oral B, P&G products touch the lives of more than four billion people around the world.
P&G South Africa has one office located in Sandton, Johannesburg and a Pampers Plant in Spartan Kempton Park employing just over 300 employees at both the Head Office & Plant combined.
Locally, South Africa is proud to hold the following awards:
- One of the most Attractive Employers in South Africa
- Company Most Associated with Leadership Opportunities & Professional Development
- Company Most Associated with Respect for Its People (Universum Awards 2017)
- One of 2017’s Top Employer of Choice in the FMCG industry (SAGEA 2017)
P&G is a 'build from within' organization that sees most hiring taking place at the entry-level, offering students careers and not jobs. In South Africa, we hire top interns & graduates to take on leadership positions where their careers set off to a fast start with professional training & development, with attention from senior managers & mentors to support all career development needs.
CAREER AREAS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Brand: Communications
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Brand: Marketing/Brand Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Associate Scientist - Global Product Stewardship(GPS) RND00003926
- Media Manager BRM00001060
- Production Technician Internship MFG00005710
- Sales Key Account Manager SLS00002388