P&G is present in Italy since 1956 and is one of the biggest Fast Moving Consumer Good company of the Country. The Headquarter is in Rome, and two production plants are also present in Italy: one in Pomezia (producing Fabric Care goods) and one in Gattatico (dedicated to Home Care). P&G in Italy counts about 1500 employees and commercialize over 40 brands including Dash, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, OralB, Mastro Lindo, Swiffer, Gillette.
P&G is committed to a sustainable growth in Italy and it’s currently investing in the market. Our Sustainability efforts are focused on environmental protection as well as Social Responsibility involvement to improve the community we operate in.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Brand: Communications
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property/Legal
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Sales (Strategic Sales & Trade Marketing)
- Fixed term contract in Supply Chain, Customer Service and Logistics – “Categorie Protette” (M/F) SNO00003321
- Fixed term contract in Strategic Sales – “Categorie Protette” (M/F) SLS00004593
- IT Business Challenge 2020 - Western, Central & Eastern Europe, TCCAR IT 00002324
- Internships in Finance (M/F) FIN00004582