P&G’s history in France started in 1954. Tide laundry detergent was produced and successfully launched in 1956 in our first plant, located in Marseille. Brands such as Camay, Bonux, Spic, Monsavon, Dash, Ariel, Lenor, Mr. Propre, and Pampers were then launched over time. Operations in our Amiens Plant started in 1966 with detergents production. Today, our Amiens plant is the largest P&G plant in Europe.
In 1985, P&G purchased the Richardson Vicks company, along with its plant in Blois, focused on shampoo production. This marked the starting point of the development of P&G in the beauty and pharmaceutical categories.
P&G France is proud to employ about 2,000 people in France between our Parisian headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Amiens and Blois.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property/Legal
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- IT Business Challenge 2019 - Central, Eastern, Southern & Western Europe EUR00000926
- Supply Chain - Junior Manager (m/f) SNO00002811
- P&G For Her - Fonction Stratégie Commerciale : évènement les 14 et 15 mars 2019 à Paris EUR00000970
- Manufacturing – Stages / Apprentissages Ingénieur Procédés / Process Engineer Internships / Apprenticeships (m/f) MFG00005977