P&G entered the Korean market in 1989 through a joint venture with STC (Seotong Co., LTD), a trading company based in Korea. Today P&G Korea sells 12 world-leading brands, and employs over 200 people in our general office in Seoul, and plant in Chonan. P&G Korea continues to pursue social sustainability in collaboration with customers, focusing on healthy lives, hygiene education, and confidence/self-esteem.
P&G Gives Back
- P&G Korea has helped children in need through customized programs, including library renovations, art classes, dental clinics and single-parent family help.
- P&G Korea's Green Mileage Campaign reduces unnecessary packaging, with over 910 tons of secondary packaging reduced in Korea each year since 2008.
- P&G Korea along with partner United Way Korea, supports the self-development for more than 200,000 Korean children in need through our “Dreaming Together for the Future”.
- Brand Management / Marketing - Assistant Brand Manager BRM00001308
- Finance & Accounting Internship FIN00004466
- Brand Management Internship BRM00001366
- Sales Internship SLS00003778