Procter & Gamble is the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in the world. We manufacture over 60 brands used by nearly 5 billion customers, and compete in 160 marketplaces.
P&G came to Bulgaria in 1994, and soon introduced Pampers and Arie to the local market. Today, Bulgaria is part of our South East Europe region, with headquarters in Bucharest, Romania.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- IT Business Challenge 2019 - Central, Eastern, Southern & Western Europe EUR00000926
- Marketing Assistant BRM00001242
- Key Account Manager SLS00003402
- Sales Internship SLS00003403