Begin a meaningful career right here
Junior Transportation Specialist
is looking for candidates for the position (many roles available):
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no trial period)
- To be part of an innovative team. Transportation has become a competitive advantage for PnG with the right support to make changes happen fast.
- To play an important role in our sustainability journey in our CO2 reduction program in Transportation.
- Extensive training program provides all necessary skills to do work even if you have no planning background (SAP, Supply Chain Management training, TMS, Automation Tools)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Attractive salary with regular revision
- Attractive benefits (i.e. Stock Ownership Plan, Sodexo lunch pass, transportation subsidy, sport card, private medical care, flex work, regular team building events, massage in the office)
Scope of the role:
- Data analysis of overall performance on your supply chains (transportation times, inventories, cost results)
- Building + maintaining relationships with our transportation companies and contract manufacturers to drive win/win solutions.
- Operational work related to the systems i.e. SAP\TMS and internal platforms
- Development work as part of the innovation journey to participate in designing losses out of the supply chain.
- Cooperation (daily calls, meetings) with our business partners worldwide
We are looking for:
- Students and graduatesof such majors as: management, logistics, finance, economics, transport and other similar
- Availability to work full-time
- Junior professionals (no planning background required)
- Fluent English (Polish is not required) - ability to talk, read and write in English including business situations
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: