Begin a meaningful career right here
Junior Data Manager
Role Title: Junior Data Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for either experienced IT professional with knowledge around data governance, or a graduate fresh out of university who would like to develop in the data governance area. We are looking for a candidate that can build and shape our use of marketing technology with data. The person will be an expert within data space, especially GDPR (general data protection regulation) area. On this role you will map out the data connections between the systems, answer any questions around data in various ecosystems and use SQL on daily basis. Your work will have a huge impact on modernizing the digital-consumer area in P&G.
With us you will:
- Partner with business unit marketing technologists to define and drive consumer data strategy and sufficiency
- Design and execute decisions on where we store what data/where to manage (clean/transform/enhance) what data
- Ensure that captured data enables data unification and harmonization
- Contribute to architecting, designing, and building enterprise-class data models
- Contribute with data expertise to application design, development, testing and deployment activities
- Lead the design, development and deployment of business applications of consumer data
- Partner and communicate effectively with business partners and multi-functional, global teams
- Staying externally connected to leading-edge technologies and innovation opportunities
Apply if you have:
- Understanding of data mining, data modelling and data provisioning (acquisition, transformation and sharing)
- Some experience (university or commercial) working with data structures, algorithms, distributed storage, database systems (SQL or NoSQL) and data warehouse technologies, together with operational command of SQL
- Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, Scala)
- Knowledge of big data technologies, Hadoop and modern data architectures like Spark and NoSQL would be beneficial but is not mandatory
- Proficiency in English, bachelor’s degree in IT / Computer Science
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & training
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
In case of any questions:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: