Begin a meaningful career right here
Mobile Solution Manager
- Play a critical role in the design and delivery of the next generation of P&G multi-billion-dollar business unit consumer mobile ecosystem – including automated CI/CD pipelines to enable agile product delivery across multiple environments and geographies
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices
- Work with business product manager to develop IT strategy, priorities and roadmap
- Take ownership of new ideas from design to launch using Agile methodology
- Design, develop, and operate solution via innovation and scale to markets.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders involved in mobile ecosystem
- 2-5 years of experience in developing, automating and maintaining mobile apps for highly scalable and available cloud-based ecosystem
- Willingness for ‘hands on’ technology learning and application in practice.
- Communication skills with business stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Technical university background
- Fluent English
- Preferred experience with one of top cloud hosting providers (Microsoft Azure / Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform)
- Preferred complex IT solution management (many markets, many internal / external stakeholders)
- Preferred experience working in Agile setup
- Preferred DevOps automation and ITIL framework understanding
- Competitive salary and compensation package (Health care, life insurance, company stock ownership plan, multisport card, lunch card, savings plan)
- Diverse career opportunities, including the possibility to work in different locations
- Attractive working environment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: