Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a DevOps Manager to join our Marketing Technology team based at our IT Hub in Warsaw. Within this team, you will be embarking upon the next generation of cloud-enabled technologies to create deeper, more valuable relationships with our consumers so that they chose to buy P&G products more often – both online and offline. Where you will build and shape our use of marketing technology, specifically with cloud applications, internal and external API services, consumer data management and data science.
With us you will;
- Be responsible for leading a team of Agile DevOps and Operations engineers and oversee the deployment and support of highly scalable, critical production environments.
- Monitoring systems, identifying and resolving operational issues, research, development, deployment and maintenance of production applications.
- Play a critical role in the design and delivery of the next generation of P&G’s consumer data platform – including automated continuous improvement pipelines to enable agile product delivery across multiple environments and geographies.
- Take ownership of new ideas from concept to launch, and iterate quickly.
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities and best practices that can be used to strengthen the product/platform and development practices.
Apply if you have;
- At least a Bachelors Degree at a minimum, ideally within the Computer Science or Information Technology space.
- Familiarity with developing and integrating Web Services and APIs, and best practices & in more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, C/C++).
- Experience in developing, automating and maintaining continuous improvement process for highly scalable, highly available cloud-based or on-premise applications.
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written), able to communicate effectively in English to convey complex technical information to regional/globally partners.
What we offer you;
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: