Cloud Security Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for someone who has a passion for keeping systems secure and being one step ahead of intrusions. You will be a key link with security vendors and will play a vital role in building and maintaining our cloud security architecture to withstand the latest security threats.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Do something that matters.
With us you will:
- Build, configure and maintain our cloud security aspect of platform architecture
- Conduct penetration testing of architecture to ensure the security of the system
- Be a vital link between teams to ensure smooth integration of software
- Configure the architecture of the system using Microsoft Azure cloud
- Ensure the system meeting P&G's high standards of security
Apply if you have:
- A strong background in IT security systems
- Experience in back-end programming languages
- Experience with Windows, Linux and Microsoft Azure
- At least a bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or similar
- Fluency in English. Polish is desired but not essential
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leaders in IT and technologies from day one
- Work on an international team with global responsibilities
- Coaching programs, trainings and technical certifications
- Opportunity to change roles every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
Who we are.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.