Azure DevOps (app layer) Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this role you will work among a highly successful team of experienced engineers and will have the ability to influence on how things are being built from scratch.
You will be responsible for working on the framework and the overall architecture of an app layer in order to build out a data hub and will work with the newest technologies and automation tools to automate the deployment of entire app layer so that new instances are created faster and easier.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Work closely with Azure technologies to develop P&G's cloud capabilities
- Work on the framework and overall architecture of P&G's Azure systems
- Eventually work to automate internal processes in Azure
- Influence the future of these new technologies and the ways in which P&G uses them
Apply if you have:
- Previous experience in development and deployment of a data hub
- Solid communication skills – Fluent English essential
- Results driven mindset
- Experience working with Powershell and Microsoft Stack
- Knowledge of Power BI is desirable but not essential
- Experience in managing Azure Applications Gateways
- Experience in balancing web application load traffic
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Multisport card, private health care (Luxmed), insurance, lunch card
- Attractive working environment (including co-working spaces, gym, massage room, canteen, garden)
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.