Ensure the financial security of our brands
Finance - Entry Management Positions (m/f/d)
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Would you like to apply your education and skills in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way?
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company. At P&G, finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are key actors in business development and decision-making. As of Day 1, you will have full responsibility for key strategic initiatives. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans together with your colleagues or improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
Typical starting positions in our finance department are:
- Financial Analyst for a brand or product category in a local or a regional organization
- Financial Analyst in Customer Business Development
- Plant Financial Manager - optimizing costs in our manufacturing facilities
- Financial Accountant
- Internal Audit Analyst
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
If you have a dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this position is for you.
- Bachelor/Master graduate with strong academic records
- Strong numerical and analytical skills,
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities,
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
- Good command of the English and German language
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Meaningful and exciting work from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness center, health programs).
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Vienna, Austria, Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany
Job Id: FIN00004551
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Finance & Accounting Associate Manager Jakarta, Indonesia
- Sales Finance & Accounting Analyst Nairobi, Kenya
- Finance & Accounting - MBA Senior Finance Analyst Boston, Massachusetts
- Finance & Accounting - Undergraduate Finance Analyst Boston, Massachusetts