Begin a meaningful career right here
We are looking for a dedicated and meticulous cybersecurity specialist to join our company!
In the role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure P&G minimizes the risks, vulnerabilities, and technological issues which may prevent us from achieving operational perfection and from the first day on the job, you'll work with ground breaking technologies and collaborate with Manufacturing and external partners!
Cyber-security Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive resolution of cyber-security incident responses in the site and close off security vulnerability in the case of a charge;
- Reduce malware risk and increase data protection;
- Monitor and audit internal and external information security and cyber- security policy compliance. Drive further education campaigns;
- Drive plant projects in order to ensure system life cycle management (obsolesce of application, system or hardware);
- Maintain stewardship and controls in respect to our software/hardware assets and applications;
- Drive compliance and monitor access management;
- Develop effective security strategies to maintain the continuity of systems;
- Research the best ways to secure company-wide infrastructure;
- Ensure ongoing system patching enrollment and compliance;
- Maintain communication security rules as per business need;
- Always looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software.
Cyber-security Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred;
- Completion of an internship/apprenticeship in cyber-security a plus;
- Understand fundamental concepts related to: networking, operating systems, applications, firewalls, cyber-security, access control, industrial control systems, and other domains as they become significant;
- Thorough work ethic, attention to detail;
- Skills of perception and QA, ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues;
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving aptitude;
- Forensic approach to challenges;
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics;
- Interpersonal skills with the team, with external parties and upper management.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: