Begin a meaningful career right here
Converting and Packing Engineer
Would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? Do you have work experience inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies? Are you passionate about technology? Then we have a place for you.
You should have the right technical curiosity and problem-solving skills to develop, implement and improve production systems.
Your work will require creativity, passion to learn, collaboration and leadership.
Our Product Supply group is responsible for the production and delivery of all our bulk products. These are at the heart of many of our Brands that make P&G such a great company to work for. From the first day on the job, you'll work with ground breaking technologies and collaborate with our R&D, Manufacturing and external partners.
We are looking for experienced Mechanical and Electrical Engineers for positions of Converting and Packing Engineers:
- You'll be using 3D digital modeling, throughput simulation tools, and mechatronics to invent new state of the art production systems.
- You will be responsible for technology and supplier selection to deliver the best business value.
- Management and optimization of installation and commissioning activities with focus on safety, quality and speed to market.
- Continuous improvement of existing systems for through-put, reliability and productivity.
- BS or MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong in leadership, collaboration and communication.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, adjust plans and drive projects to completion.
- Good command of English is important
- Flexibility to travel
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: