Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Brand Protection – Legal Specialist
Global Brand Protection is the function which protects our business from counterfeit products. The function has a Brand Protection Manager in each key P&G region supported by a Global Centre of Excellence in the UK. We are looking for someone to join the team as a legal assistant with high attention to detail, great communication and an analytical mindset, in this role you will be responsible for:
- Administration and Management of Global Brand Protection case management, analytics and intelligence database (P&GEye)
- Management and “SuperUser” responsibility of Global Brand Protection SharePoint
- Provide support to organising monthly team connect meetings
- Stocking materials, coordinating requirements and shipping of test kits globally
- Handling incidental department costs with management of the payment pro card
- Global Brand Protection training materials deployment and tracking via SharePoint
- Managing the end-to-end process for any legal documentation execution
- Generation and presentation of reports to Senior Brand Protection Leadership, ad-hoc and at year end
- E-Commerce reporting support when required
- Awareness of compliance to policy and procedure with integrity at all times
- An analytical mindset to apply when interrogating data and understanding and connecting the trends within it.
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office 365 tools, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, a high attention to detail and ability to work in a structured and organised manner within a professional team environment.
- Skilled in managing their time to deliver tasks to a deadline when set and be able to think astutely and creatively when they may be asked to analyse a situation.
Good to Know
The location of this role is Egham / Reading.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: