Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Network Graduate Manager (m/f)
Do you want to join a company that has been recognized by Gartner as one of four Supply Chain Masters? This is a unique opportunity to join a highly collaborative team driving supply chain innovation here at P&G. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands including Braun®, Yes®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®.
This role will be based at P&G’s Sweden headquarters (Solna, Stockholm). Our mission An entry level position in Supply Network Operations with P&G is designed to give new additions to the company an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging front line operations world we work in.
You will be integrated into a multi functional team from your first day, you will be part of the Nordic logistics team collaborating across brands and functions on a daily basis. You will be responsible for delivering all key metrics of your area as well as implementing new technology and taking a continuous improvement approach.
• You will be the primary supply chain contact for the local subsidiary, representing the supply chain function with the brand leadership team.
• You will be a part of the logistics organization who owns the roll-out of new initiatives (products) in the market, forecasting and physical distribution.
• You will work with different parts of the supply chain organization, including Initiatives Planning, Business Planning, Supply Planning, Customer Operations, Customer Service where you will work with Inventory Management and Optimization as well as Costs Management and Optimization projects.
• You will collaborate externally with customers, warehousing & distribution logistics providers, freight-forwarders and internal suppliers.
Responsibility from Day 1– you will feel ownership from the beginning with large projects to lead.
Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.Compensation & Benefits- we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
• BSc or MSc in any discipline, with preference, but not limited to, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and Supply Chain Management degrees.
• Strong problem solving and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and initiative skills, English language is required at a business-level proficiency for the role. Any Nordic (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish) language skills are desirable and considered a plus.
• Analytical – able to work with large amounts of data to understand how to drive the business forward
• Influence – Proven track record influencing peers up to and including senior manager level
• Experience of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technologies would be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view and we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: