Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Sales Account Manager
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Typically, we recruit at graduate level and then develop and promote managers from within, following a build from within philosophy. However, this is a unique opportunity to join the sales team as a Senior Key Account Manager.
We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
Do you want to continue your career by joining a Company that put its people at the center of its strategy?
Do you want to continue your personal development in the Company that is known as the "Sales school"?
Then, this senior role in Sales at P&G could be the next step for your career!
Overview of the role:
We are recruiting for specific senior key account management roles across our top customers in several key brand and product categories.
- You will acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- You will create and sell tailored customer plans that mean both our brands and our customers will win and outperform the competition by negotiation contracts, promo plans and innovations.
- You will develop and maintain a productive long term relationship with your customer
- You will work within dynamic multi-functional customer teams which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing.
To be a great fit for this role you will have:
- Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
- Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities.
- Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
- A deep understanding of how to execute winning plans with key retailers.
- Experience managing and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets.
- Fluent oral and written language skills in Swedish and English
- Valid drivers license
- Above all a passion for winning
What we will offer you:
- Entrepreneurial leadership of your business – From day 1 our trust in you will allow you to be the expert on your business, to innovate and execute in an entrepreneurial style, and influence how decisions are made.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We pay competitively and for performance. We review our salary ranges each year through benchmarking. Salary increases happen steadily throughout your career and will vary based on your performance progression.
- See beyond your salary: As well as a competitive salary we also offer a broad and competitive benefits package to our employees.
Based in Stockholm, Sweden
Good to know:
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: