Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Planning Business Specialist
Be one of our key drivers behind the continued growth and success of the Healthcare business in the Asia/India/Middle-East and Africa region. With our dedication to deliver double-digit growth and alignments, we need you to own the development and implement strategic Supply Chain solutions as part of the integration of the recently acquired business. From understanding the business model to identifying gaps in our dynamic supply network, you should be a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. You will be wholly committed to the discovery and development of optimal solutions to deliver the alignments of the combined businesses within the business unit.
You will work with the Regional Planning Integration Leader, who is based in Singapore. Working in the Product Supply team in P&G, you will be part of a winning team that are both business leaders and technical experts in leading multi-billion-dollar projects across the region and globe.
What success looks like
- Show a deep understanding of terminologies and build the distribution network for the Consumer Health business in the region
- Build strong and close collaboration with multifunction teams to develop master data/systems and solve complex issues within Supply Planning
- Ability to lead testing and training plans for Key Users independently
- Lead the work for Supply Planning with the project team in preparation for Integration cutover
- Growing the capability of Key Users/End Users
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across different functions (e.g. sales, finance, demand planning, IT) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently
- Evaluate and analyse gaps in the setup of the distribution network on a continuing basis, and prepare weekly status update and project timeline
- Document aligned work processes for sharing with internal and external team members
- Solve high level priority issues within the DRP network
- Develop meaningful and positive relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Business/IT or relevant disciplines
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in Supply Chain Planning and/or Project Management
- Proficiency with SAP (R3 and APO)
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications
- Proven development impactful systems solutions
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: