Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Network Operations - Site Integrated Planning (SIP) Planner (Japan Market)
You will report to the SIP Operations Leader who is based in Singapore. You will be in the Planning Service Center (PSC) which is one of the key disciplines in Product Supply function in delivering customer service, cost and cash for the company.
How success looks like
After 1st month:
• Understand plant/supplier operating strategy and standard work process, and planning parameter.
• Be able to perform planning according to strategy in simple situation with some mentoring.
• Understand existing tool and solution available to perform work following standard work process efficiently
• Have a better understanding in E2E supply chain integration
• Basic knowledge, partial experience, and may need mentoring to deliver high quality results in more complex situations
• Be able to apply existing solution to perform work efficiently
• Able to coach others and drive business result independently
• Has complete knowledge of E2E supply chain, substantial experience, and operates independently to consistently deliver high quality results
• Demonstrate ability to drive continuous improvement, identify loss, and lead loss elimination through digitization
• Maintains master data in SAP
• Communicates material requirement plans to suppliers and resolves conflicts
• Maintains valid production and supplier schedules in SAP
• Communicates the Master Production Schedule with Site Operations and resolves conflicting priorities
• Manages run-out, discontinued, and obsolete materials
• Measures and drives continuous improvement in Standard Work Processes via digitization
• Participates in developing and renewing supplier Site-Level Execution Agreements (SLEAs)
• Identifies critical supply constraints and develops action plans to avoid service impacts
Minimum Diploma with background/skills in Engineering/Logistics or Information Technology/Computer Science
At least 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
Strong analytical and data management skills
Strong problem-solving and priority-setting skills
High proficiency in PC skills (specifically MS Excel)
Strong aptitude for computers and technology
Able to work independently as well as in a team
Able to interact comfortably with all levels/types of people
Proficiency in Japanese language as the role requires managing orders and customer requests for the Japan Market
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: