Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Network Operations - PD I-Trade Operations Leader
- Managing the end-to-end cross border operation for assigned lanes by setting the direction of the 3/4PL’s daily and going operation.
- Governance for the assigned end-to-end I-Trade lanes to include 3/4PL operations. Ensure adequate controls are in place.
- Managing the performance and operational relationship of all parties along the end-to-end I-Trade lanes (e.g. 3/4PLs, carriers, etc) a key component of which is the elimination of barriers across the end-to-end I-Trade lane that is preventing delivery of results.
- Support GBU initiatives and sourcing change efforts by determining best lane option and successfully starting up new lanes.
- Leading the end-to-end lane loss analysis process and loss elimination efforts.
1. On Time Delivery
2. Documentation accuracy
3. Transportation freight cost at budgeted levels
4. Internal Controls/CSA (Logistics Sub-process of Distribution Audit Process)
5. I Trade Operations Health Check
To qualify for this role, you must possess the following qualities:
- Strong academic credentials - Technical or Management Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Operations, Materials, Systems, , Applied Mathematics/Statistics, or Information Technology/Computer Science are preferred.
- At least 0-4 year of relevant work experience
- Demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal and team skills, and the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and ability to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Strong interest in the commercial and customer aspects of business.
- Position requires Thai language proficiency as the role requires managing suppliers and vendors in Thailand market. Includes but not limited to, leading commercial discussions, performance management, and innovation and project management.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: