Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Network Operations - OM Analyst (Japan Market)
Deliver Best-in-class KPI including Service, DSO, CAL & DOT
Respond to customers’ requests & enquires in a timely manner
Collaborates with BPO (Back end Operations team in China/India) and DC/PD to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
Comfortable with conflict & issue resolution. Leads Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
Able to analyze losses in current process for our top customers & recommend differentiated service opportunities that contributes to SCSC’s value creation target
Participate in credit control communication
- Have strong academic credentials
- Able to work independently as well
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving as in a team
- Proficiency in Japanese language as the role requires managing orders and customer requests for the Japan Market
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: