Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Network Operations - I-Trade Lane Analyst - (Japan Market)
Overview of the job
The PD I-Trade Operations Planner is responsible for using global standard work processes and solutions to create cross-border shipments, ensuring service requirements are met. Key tasks include: route optimization, daily routing guide management, event monitoring and follow-up, daily communication with carriers/4PL’s to ensure all shipments have carriers assigned and have valid pickup times, and to ensure carriers are meeting their capacity commitments.
Control and Governance
• Support the control and governance of the import/export operation through periodic review/audits of import/export transactions.
• Perform import/export operation work that will not be assigned to 4PL Vendors
• Partner with 4PL Vendor in ensuring smooth day to day import/export operation.
• Support 4PL Vendor as they conduct 1st level trouble shooting and issue resolution on import/export operation
• Own KPI/Scorecard tracking and root cause analysis
• Lead savings and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking
• If assigned, perform the role of a P&G Key User for SAP and TMS systems
• Own Master Data set-up and maintenance
How success looks like
• On-time delivery with transportation freight cost by budgeted level
• Strong Internal controls and governance
• Strong I-Trade Operations health check
• Problem Solving – Must have good thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills. Must be able to independently gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
• Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
• Systems/Software – Must have basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Skill in Power Point will be an advantage.
• Operates with Discipline – Able to work independently as well as in teams, can execute work with excellence and have strong follow-throughs
• Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
• Proficient in Japanese language as the role requires managing suppliers in Japan Market
Please note salary will commensurate with experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: