Begin a meaningful career right here
SK-II Design Manager
You will report to a Global Design Leader based in Singapore working with global multi-functions (Marketing, Strategy & Planning, Sales, Purchasing etc.), local selling and market organizations, and external partners (design agencies, suppliers, builders) to deliver design to market.
• Learn the SK-II brand organisation, brand equity and key strategies
• Be familiar with design partners/vendors and local market know-hows
• Interact with stakeholders regionally on design projects
After 1st quarter:
• Develop store designs for market roll-out across multiple business channels based on existing toolkit
• Craft actionable plans to improve and review current practice
• Work with multiple stakeholders from different departments/functions
After 1st year:
• Develop innovations for retail environment that matches ongoing business strategy
• Leading design for innovation within project teams composed by both internal and external cross-functional teams
Responsibilities of the role
• Take a hands-on approach to design development and build rapid testing and learning for ideas and concepts.
• Craft presentation packages to communicate design for both internal and external use.
• Define and produce brand design guidelines and trainings including presentations for meetings and off-site events.
• Influence leadership team on design, processes and how to improve delivery with excellence.
• Demonstrate flexibility and agility to changing priorities driven by the business.
• Grow network of external partners and develop capability for existing pool.
• Own action plan and success criteria
• Conceptualising digital and creative designs with best-in-class strategies to improve brand equity
• Formal background (design degree from an accredited college or university) and 5-8 years of experience in retail or environmental design.
• Expert knowledge of permanent merchandising design & build including concept development, materials and samples, technical and construction details, prototyping, and on-site installation.
• Great sense of creativity.
• Superior project management skills and ability to work without supervision. Manage work load, monitor and report on actuals.
• Strong collaboration, influence and communication skills
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: