Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Customer Financial Specialist (Japan Market)
OVERVIEW OF THE JOB
As the Customer Financial Analyst, you will lead the forecasting & reporting of Accounts Receivable in Japan & Asia Pacific, as well as own analysis / projects to improve business processes & business results.
You will be reporting to a Customer Financial Analysis Manager and will be collaborating with the regional Customer Service Center, as well as with the Finance, Sales, and Product Supply teams across Asia Pacific markets
HOW SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
1. Deliver high quality & timely forecast & reporting that is stewardship compliant
2. Lead Analysis and collaborate with multi-functional team (sales, treasury, country, product supply) as well as follow-through on specific actions to improve results and critical metric (Key Performance Indicator) across business processes, business results, and efficiency
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
1. Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual delivery of AR (Accounts Receivables) & DSO (Days of Sales Outstanding) forecasting & reporting for a country / country cluster in Asia Pacific
2. Lead DSO driver analysis (Payment Terms, Supply Chain Delivery Lead Times, Payment Compliance) & collaborate with multi-functional teams (Sales, Finance, Product Supply) across Japan & Asia Pacific Markets to drive DSO improvements
3. Lead digitization & Automation of Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Order Management, and Days of Sales Outstanding Business Processes & Reports (Front, middle, and back office) across Japan & Asia Pacific Markets to drive both operational improvement & productivity
4. Lead analysis of Customer's Financial Documents, Profitability, Working capital, and Financing
5. Work with treasury, external banking partners, credit agency, country sales & finance team, and customers to find a win-win solution for both P&G and Customers
6. Assess Credit Risk & yearly credit limits for new and existing customers
7. Lead financial stewardship responsibilities (sales revenue certifications, preparing for write on / write off of uncollectible accounts, Balance Sheet Reconciliation, audits.)
=== ABOUT US ===
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: