Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Cloud Architect
Come be a member of the team that is crafting the future of P&G’s marketing technology platforms! You will get the chance to step-change our CRM and consumer-facing data ecosystem. The IT eBusiness team plays a meaningful role in designing and leading the marketing technology stack for our 80 brands and 4.6 billion consumers around the world. You will join our team in embarking upon the next generation of cloud-enabled technologies to build deeper, more valuable relationships with our consumers – both online and offline. Our scope stretches across front-end touchpoints and back-end applications, consumer engagement and relationship management systems, programmatic advertising and consumer data management, algorithm science and data analytics, connected devices and other digital technology that interacts directly with our consumers.
IT at P&G
IT at P&G is where business, innovation and technology integrates as one. You are a diverse business leader with deep IT expertise. You might develop an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our shared services organization, to drive the business ahead. With non-stop innovation and new technologies, you can further cultivate continuous learning and growth as an IT professional. Your career in IT builds leadership and influence skills, breadth and depth in 4 main discipline areas: Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
You are responsible for defining and realizing Architecture for P&G Digital Solutions (1000+ websites & mobile applications, multi-billion outbound communications, hundreds of millions of CRM contacts). The role involves defining and implementing the Architecture to deliver a complete end-to-end ecosystem across all domains. You would need a solid background in SOA and Cloud technologies.
- Defining and owning Solution Architecture (applications & data technologies) using Cloud environment & service-oriented architecture principles
- Defining Logical, Technical & Physical views of Architecture
- Ensuring clear user requirements are defined and realized during engineering and deployment.
- Defining reusable components, frameworks, common schemas, standards & tools to be used
- Mentoring and guiding Technical Leads & Software Engineers (internal and external)
- Reviewing application designs to make sure its aligned with the Architecture
- Consulting internal application owners & customers on technology choices & feasibility evaluation
- Identifying key technical risks and mitigation plans, effort estimation and planning
- 5+ years’ experience with end-to-end cloud architecture for large & complex systems
- 10+ years’ experience in defining and realizing Service Oriented Architectures, consumer data platform experience
- Experience in designing applications using native Cloud services
- Experience with cloud-based services like caching, databases, search, etc.
- Experience in using PaaS and Container platforms
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Proficient in creating technical documentation (architecture blueprints, design specifications)
- Good experience in at least one RDBMS
- 2+ years’ experience in Node.JS and NoSQL databases
- Deep expertise in at least one application server
- Proficient in Identity Federation and Software defined infrastructure
- Up-to-date with technology trends and possess ability to correlate them with business needs
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: