Begin a meaningful career right here
Regional Project Manager, Health Care (Asia)
Overview of the job
You will be one of our key leaders behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation and cost saving opportunities, it’s you who will initiate, analyse feasibility and plan strategic initiatives for increase sales and savings. You need to be critical project manager, expert communicator and problem-solving attitude. You will be wholly committed to the discovery and development of initiatives in the short-time at a dynamic division in P&G.
You will report to the Asia PS Director / Global Sr Project Manager, working in the Product Supply team in P&G Health, you will be part of a winning team that is both leader of short-time innovation projects and cost-packaging saving projects with Million-dollar projects across Asia. We are day a day increasing the scope of our projects due to the great reputation we have on Project Management at P&G.
How success looks like
- You will represent Asia region presenting business cases and project status at global innovation forum
- You will investigate and find critical routes and critical activities by feasibility analysis of projects
- You will build a product portfolio analysis which will help to find future quick wins or supply chain opportunities
- You will launch short-time innovation projects on time which will increase sales + refresh of package design + packaging savings
- You will lead efficient communication through clear follow up meetings with project team
- Development with strategic function business cases of projects which will support sustainable growth
- Presentation of business cases at global innovation forums
- Development of feasibility activities of projects – making sure there is a complete analysis of the projects by different areas (Regulatory, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and others)
- Development of Asia product portfolio to understand status of product for future projects
- Validation and development of project detail plan
- Lead and motivate project teams
- Be able to set a clear communication plan for project
- At least 8 years project management experience of which minimum 3 years in cross-cultural global / regionalprojects preferably in new product / rollout launches
- Holds a bachelor’s or Master´s degree in engineering, operation management or business management
- Project Managementcertifications: such as PMP or similar.
- Excellentcommunicationboth oral and written English, other language (+): Southern Asia languages
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Ms Project
- Organizational skills; excellent time management;systematic, controlled, organized
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: