Begin a meaningful career right here
Occupational Health Nurse
P&G is looking for an occupational, dynamic nurse, with passion and the necessary knowledge to collaborate and contribute within our medical organization and leadership teams, at the same time the safety and healthy lives of our people.
This role reports to Associate Manager Human Resources Medical and Occupational Health for SgIC and Singapore sites.
Working along with you, a Vibrant Living program coordinator located at SgIC Health Center.
• Ability to work in large multi-functional teams collaboratively.
• Demonstrating knowledge in the domain to strategize, align, rally support, deploy and track health and wellbeing program in line with business strategy and health systems goals.
• Working with country and regional medical teams to align country company strategy on health and wellness with regional and global strategy.
• Would have the responsibility to deploy and execute the company’s health and wellbeing agenda, as per internal standards and ensure compliance.
• Ability to work with Safety department and drive common goals.
• Should be able to influence without authority.
• Has good knowledge of Occupational Health Systems and Health Promotion.
• Knows the Occupational Health and Wellbeing expectations both in manufacturing and corporate environment.
• Ability to analyze health data and statistics, evaluate trends and make recommendation to management team on corrective and preventive course of action.
• Basic understanding of Safety and environmental medicine.
• Deep understanding in the Occupational Safety and Health Legislation for the country.
• Basic understanding of Health Benefits of Medical insurance.
• Provide medical consultation and guidance.
• Ability to work with country healthcare providers and drive support and value for the organization in hour of medical need.
• Return to Work analysis and job accommodation recommendation knowledge.
• Expertise in emergency management, medical crisis management and preparedness capability.
• Good knowledge of workplace hazards identification, risk assessment and mitigation.
• Has a personal drive to promote health and wellbeing.
• Years of experience: < 3 years of Occupational Health experience, preferably for a multinational organization
• BS Nursing graduate
• Responsibility area: Occupational Health and Wellbeing for Corporate Office and Manufacturing. Pillar member of HR team.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft collaboration and office tools.
• Learning agility.
• Presentation skills.
• Reapplication and benchmarking skills.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: