Begin a meaningful career right here
Media Analytics Manager, Home Care
Overview of the job
Are you an analytical expert in digital and TV media planning? Do you want the opportunity to lead end-to-end media planning and buying? You could be the media lead for the Home Care business, with a focus on the Japan, Korea and Philippines markets. You should assimilate technical knowledge of the consumers, culture, retail landscape and local media practices to craft winning propositions for P&G.
Your teamYou will report to the Senior Manager, Consumer Market Knowledge for Fabric and Home Care, and have business accountability to Brand Managers and Directors. You will work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Brand, Sales, Communications, Finance, Media operations etc.
How success looks like
- Build strong working relationships and drumbeats with Multi-functional team members, including the Brand, Communications and Media teams to enable the delivery of business priorities.
- Development of drumbeat and mechanism for digital media tracking, targeted at identifying real time opportunities to intervene and improve media spending efficiency.
- Delivery of media spending scorecard targets through data-driven insights and intervention.
- Grow into a trusted internal Media expert consultant for Brand Managers and Media Agencies
- Lead digital media end to end with media planning, buying, optimization, success metric tracking, link to purchase.
- Lead digital transformation with world-class media analytics & insights, consumer understanding.
- Create cross-functional partnerships with brand managers, sales on closing loop with e-commerce data, communication managers on influencers, agencies, publishers, other media managers for reapplication.
- Extend to TV analysis and find insights to reduce wastage, increase TV incremental sales / return on investment.
- Participate in creation of TV monthly reporting and activation system. Prepare reports monthly.
- Find insights from digital data across campaigns and guide digital media planning & strategy.
- Run digital media operations: set up search, social, i-video campaigns & optimize success metrics
- Improve TV performance via reducing wastage or improving effectiveness via using TV actual data.
- Run annual media landscape and media performance analysis to develop new media strategy.
- Digital reporting (Google, Facebook dashboards), find recommendations to improve performance.
- Deliver media innovation via agile test & learn plans.
- Analysis of media data including ROI or attribution analysis.
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree. Preferred disciplines include Economics/Mathematics, MBA, Engineering.
- Strong analytical ability to develop data driven media strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in media planning, operations required, preferably worked in media agency.
- Working experience with Google Ads & Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Nielsen (TAM, DAR), verification (Moat, DoubleVerify, IAS).
- Excellent excel skills, other tools such as tableau, JMP or SQL are advantage but not requirement.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to lead change and drive innovation.
- High Collaboration skills internally and externally.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: