Push the next generation of products forward
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.
We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Working in the R&D, Singapore Innovation Center (SgIC), with us you will:
- Facilitate localized deployments of the global information security policies and daily practice guidance.
- Pilot designing and improving of new digital work processes, including job order processing, active chatbot, AI experimentation
- Provide technical mastery to assist the general employee IT proficiency, such as WIN10, O365, new apps, FAQ troubleshoots and capability workshops
- Lead development of the in-house Virtual Reality content creation capabilities, specifically on coding, hard/software integration platform, animation library
- Python coding for the lab robotic controlled manipulations and systems integration
Apply if you have:
- Minimum Bachelors (Honors) degree in IT, Electronics/ Electrical or Computer engineering or related fields
- Above average Genetic software fluency
- Programming skills in Python, CSS, JAVA, IONIC framework
- Experience and confidence in basic hardware manipulations, like servers, PC, MAC, branded mobile devices accessories
- Some experiences in cloud storage and advanced apps
- Professional agility, leadership and communication capabilities coupled with an excellent learning attitude
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help YOU become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-today
mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is:
“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Job Id: RND00004268
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Health, Safety and Environment Executive Singapore, Singapore
- Administrative Assistant - Research & Development Cincinnati, Ohio
- Analytical Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Consumer Understanding and Upstream Product Development Manager Cincinnati, Ohio