Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Information Technology
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- you deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. As a P&G IT professional, you are a diverse business leader who applies IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of technical expertise and thought leadership.
You will start your career in P&G as an IT Associate Manager immediately contributing to P&G’s business by supporting the technology that helps makes our businesses run, managing vendors that enable the company’s business processes or by leading project initiatives that modernize or optimize operational efficiency. You will be accountable for regional and eventually global scope for the operation or application you own and will be responsible for continuously improving the efficiency of the IT operation, improving the user experience of our business users and enabling new capabilities to delight and improve our users lives using information technology.
At P&G IT, you can expect to always be challenged and continuously evolve with the IT Landscape and with the needs of the business. Throughout your career, you can move laterally across different IT assignments, being exposed to the various IT functions that enable P&G’s business to win, or you can choose to specialize in a specific area and become the company’s recognized subject matter expert. With increased breadth or depth of experience in IT combined with solid business results, you can become one of the future IT leaders of the company shaping P&G’s IT strategy. Whatever path you choose, you will get to work with cutting edge IT technology, operate across multiple countries and apply your technical mastery to deliver business results at a global scale. You will be part of a company that upholds its values and is driven by a common purpose to touch and improve lives of the world’s consumers.
All candidates must have proven success from school or work experience demonstrating traits expected of every individual employee in P&G:
- Lead with Courage - Able to envision and enroll others towards a common goal, makes clear and tough decisions to maximize business outcomes and minimize risk
- Innovate for Growth - Analytical and creative, capable of finding new and better ways of operating that may not be the norm
- Champion Productivity - Demonstrates ownership and accountability, always seeks to improve and be more efficient, does more with less
- Execute with Excellence - Applies professional mastery to solve problems, disciplined and organized in operating but able to adapt to changes and ambiguity
- Bring out our Best - Values and respects each individual, acts with integrity and is able to meld the diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences of others to achieve stronger results
Information Technology candidates must demonstrate strong leadership in the application of technical mastery to drive business results. We are looking for candidates who possess the following core qualities:
- Fresh graduates and professionals with at least undergraduate degrees preferably in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science disciplines.
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Comfortable working with the technology hands-on if needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle.
- Exhibits a passion for IT, technology and innovation, continually takes initiative to update and improve one’s own skillsets to stay relevant as IT evolves.
- Understands the core project management discipline, and is able to lead and execute one or multiple projects at a time with fiscal discipline and operational excellence.
- Must be willing to travel to other countries, collaborate with people from different cultures, and work with teams from different time zones.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: