Begin a meaningful career right here
I-Trade Payment Analyst
The AMA East i-Trade Payment Analyst is responsible for using global standard work processes and solutions to manage payment for cross-border shipments, ensuring that all supplier invoices are validated accurately and paid on time using a compliant method likewise ensuring service requirements are met.
Key tasks include: leading issue resolution related to payables to suppliers (Brokers, Freight Forwarders, Carriers, etc) and government agencies (Customs, others), upholding adherence to standard payment processes, and regular communication with 4th Party Logistics vendors and accounts payable team.
You will report to a Lane Manager of I-Trade for Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMA) – East based in Singapore. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and diverse team of supply chain professionals that are strategic, business-focused and partner closely with our suppliers to serve and win with consumers all around the world.
How success looks like
Success in the role will require you to help drive business results in AMA-East by combining supply chain expertise, strong compliance mindset, creative problem solving, critical thinking, and good communication & collaboration skills to lead market/s assigned in delivering Service, Cash & Cost targets.
Responsibilities of the role
1. Control and Governance
- Support the control and governance of the payment process for import/export operation through periodic review/audits of invoice validation & posting transactions.
- Perform payment-related work that will not be assigned to 4th Party Logistics Vendors
- Work with 4th Party Logistics Vendors in ensuring smooth day to day payment processing
- Support 4th Party Logistics Vendors as they conduct 1st level trouble shooting and issue resolution on payment-related transactions
- Own KPI/Scorecard tracking and root cause analysis
- Own savings and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking
- If assigned, perform the role of a P&G Payment Key User for SAP (software) and other systems
- Own Payment master data set-up and maintenance
- Problem Solving – good thinking/analysis, and problem solving skills. Able to independently gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
- Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Systems/Software – Basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Skill in Power Point will be an advantage.
- Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
- Operates with Discipline – Able to work independently as well as in teams. Can execute work with excellence. Have good follow through.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: