Begin a meaningful career right here
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Overview of the job
Do you want to drive the company/category/market top line and bottom line growth with strong business insight and stewardship? We grow our Finance talent with diverse experiences through different assignments across categories and countries to develop skill sets of a holistic finance manager.
You will assume responsibility for strategy development and financial analysis for a regional portfolio. You will demonstrate insights from trade, competitions to strengthen the commercial strategy. You will also integrate the brand strategy, pricing, consumer positioning and profitability to recommend solutions to identify and deliver business growth opportunities.
You will be working with multiple functional team (Product Supply, Sales, Marketing etc), to evaluate business issues, anticipant questions and demonstrate excellent analytical skills to optimize investment or handle risk.
What we offer
Your career will begin as a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Singapore, our APAC headquarters. You will likely start in one of the following assignment and rotate within the Finance & Accounting function to learn and grow in your career:
- Category-Brand Finance: Lead long range business planning with multi-functional team to set up business goals and strategy, evaluate product initiative financials and optimize budget spending.
- Sales Finance: Partner closely with sales team and customers to drive consistent growth via framing the right business model or Go-To-Market Strategy, engage in customer joint business planning, and develop customer capabilities.
- Profit Forecasting: Own the overall forecast process with deep understanding of a categories financial position. You will be expected to demonstrate this knowledge to provide investment choices to the category head and finance head via monthly business reviews.
- Supply Chain Finance: Lead cost planning for the supply chain network design. The day to day work involves cash management, cost saving projects, sourcing studies etc.
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world. Across all roles, there will be opportunities to build financial & accounting skills such as Business Analysis, Business Process Excellence, Business Strategy & Planning, Governance, Accounting, Organization & Culture Leadership and Communication.
If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in a finance sub-function and become a subject matter expert for the company. Ultimately, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably with business knowledge
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- 2-6 years of experience in FP&A
- Business oriented mindset
- Experience dealing with dynamic business scenarios
- Strong collaboration skills and cross-cultural fluency
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and an ability to influence both up and down the organization
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: