Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting - P&G Accelerate Internship (Summer)
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to learn from the best and test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality which make working in an FMCG very dynamic every single day.
- Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are an integral part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
- Over the ~10 weeks Internship Programme starting May 2020, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the following deliverables:
- You will assume responsibility for strategy development and financial analysis for a regional portfolio.
- You will demonstrate insights from trade, competitions to strengthen the commercial strategy.
- You will integrate the brand strategy, pricing, consumer positioning and profitability to recommend solutions to identify and deliver business growth opportunities.
- You will engage with multiple functional teams to evaluate business issues, anticipate questions and demonstrate excellent analytical skills to optimize investment or handle risk.
- Category-Brand Finance: You get to lead competitive intelligence to provide insights on what it takes to win in the market, analyze marketing spend to recommend potential changes to our marketing strategy (where and how to spend)
- Supply Chain Finance: You will lead cost savings projects to guide the company on multi-million-dollar opportunities.
- Finance Headquarters: You will help identify biggest opportunities (channel, spending, operations) to craft P&G strategy, work on capabilities to help improve our understanding and operations for top customers
- You will be given business responsibilities from Day 1, providing critical financial perspective on decisions and projects for the brand/team
- You will sharpen your analytic, strategic and interpersonal skills
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – Formal and informal programs to ensure you get the most out of your internship
- You will work in a dynamic and supportive work environment. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility, diversity and work-life balance.
- A Global finance professional with opportunities to work in and out of Singapore on various Billion Dollar brands and different finance verticals
- Holistic skill development by rotating through multiple finance roles on offer. We seek to groom our finance managers to be leaders of the future giving them exposure to analysis, strategy, supply chain, and beyond.
Strong thinking/problem-solving abilities
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Ability to set specific goals and meet or exceed them
Ability to work effectively with others, while demonstrating integrity and high personal standards.
Be a penultimate year student
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: