Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? In developing and negotiating plans which build shared value for our shoppers, customers and Company?
At P&G, our e-commerce professionals are leaders whose talents and skills have importance in influencing our online retailer’s decisions and growing the turnover of our brands by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For online retailers, this involves developing and recommending assortment, shelving, pricing, and online visibility strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
You will be working very closely with digital marketing and analytics teams to understand the traffic-conversion progression of our products in the e-retailer platforms to deliver sales targets via achieving best-in-class online fundamentals in e-retailer platforms.
What success looks like
- Influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations
- Develop a keen understanding of your product categories and channels.
- Influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
- Foster and build long business relationships with key online customers to achieve general profitability for the business
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead joint business planning with customers and regular business review and strategy meetings
- Build strong relationships with online customers to negotiate best space & location, promotion support, develop right assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies unique
- Build and maintain strong collaborative key customer relationships to deliver preferred supplier status
- Effective supply chain management to deliver efficient assortment and 99.5% availability at Point of Sales
- Deliver Top Line and Bottom Line Targets (Sell Through, NOS Ix & LOR/MSE Ix) & contribute to Forecast Planning
- Responsible for all purchase orders creation to ensure full compliance of P&G PO processes
- Negotiate trade terms with online customers together with multi-functional team support
- Strong global communication skills in English, both in verbal and written, sufficient for sophisticated strategical selling and negotiation.
- Knowledge & Experience in Sales and Key Account Management preferably in a e-commerce industry
- Strong Leadership Skills, you will lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage / enable / energize the multi-functional team and execute the plans with excellence.
- Strong Collaboration and Analytical skills.
- Experience in autonomous customer meetings, sales forecasting and initiative planning
- Strong communication skills with a customer service orientation / attitude
- Strong solution finding skills and “can do” attitude. Willingness to accept and lead change in a dynamic environment
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: