Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Financial Specialist
Overview of the job
As the Customer Financial Analyst, you will own the forecasting & reporting of Accounts Receivable & Days of Sales Outstanding for a country / country cluster in Asia Pacific, as well as own analysis / projects to improve business processes & business results.
You will be reporting to a Customer Financial Analysis Manager and will be collaborating with the regional Customer Service Center, as well as with the Finance, Sales, and Product Supply teams across Asia Pacific markets.
How success looks like
1. Deliver high quality & timely forecast & reporting that is stewardship compliant
2. Lead Analysis and collaborate with multi-functional team with bias and follow-through on specific actions to improve results and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) across business processes, business results, and efficiency.
Responsibilities of the role
1. Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual delivery of AR (Accounts Receivables) & DSO (Days of Sales Outstanding) forecasting & reporting for a country / country cluster in Asia Pacific
2. Lead DSO driver analysis (Payment Terms, Supply Chain Delivery Lead Times, Payment Compliance) & collaborate with multi-functional teams (Sales, Finance, Product Supply) across Asia Pacific Markets to drive DSO improvements
3. Lead digitization & automation of business processes across Accounts Receivables & Order Management, across Asia Pacific Markets to drive both process improvement & productivity
4. Assess Credit Risk & yearly credit limits for new and existing customers
5. Lead financial stewardship responsibilities (sales revenue certifications, preparing for write on / write off of uncollectible accounts, Balance Sheet Reconciliation, audits.)
1. Minimum Diploma Qualification
2. Strong written & verbal communication skills (English & Japanese) to handle business conversations & teamwork w/ Business Partners, as well as customers is a requirement.
3. Strong working knowledge of Excel is a requirement. Knowledge & Experience in Power BI and Knime will be helpful
4. Basic Knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP accounting
5. Analytical skills – ability to analyze Regional data and establish a strategy to address gaps and support action plans, audits and controls changes
6. Capacity and Agility - Proven ability to lead several priorities effectively, comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to changing business needs and priorities. A self-starter who can work independently and with a proven track record of delivering results.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: