Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Would you like to harness the power of data and information technology through breakthrough analytics, business consulting, implementing new capabilities and processes with our business teams?
Business analysts at P&G drive better decision-making and transform how P&G operates by influencing the key strategic decisions of General Management and by embedding analytics into our core work processes.
As IT professionals, we are accountable for understanding the business wicked problems of the areas we work in, deliver actionable insights from mining secondary data and ensuring our projects and services add measurable business value. The work we do is creative, meaningful and business focused — we partner various leading edge data, systems and analytics company globally (including Tibco, KNIME, SAS, Tibco, Cisco, Fractal to name a few).
You will work with the Head of Analytics & Intelligence (A&I) in your business, who is based in Singapore. Working in the IT team in P&G, you will be part of a winning team that is both business leaders and technical experts in leading multi-billion-dollar projects across the region and globe. We do this through state of the art and industry leading mobile, social, cloud, big-data analytics, Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities or contemporary technologies.
How success looks like
After 1st month:
• Successful vertical start up with a good grasp on business problems and analytics skills
• Be creative and committed problem-solver using analytics skills, business acumen alongside leadership.
• Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
• Evaluate information captured from various sources, reconcile conflicts and help identifying the underlying business needs from the user request.
• Provide ongoing consultancy to business partners.
• Provide analysis-related trainings to colleagues/other teams.
• Be the trusted advisor to the senior leadership to keep them abreast of current market & competitive dynamics and enabling their ongoing understanding of our ability to deliver our business goals, and how we should allocate our investments across our GM’s portfolio (markets & brands) of business to deliver the greatest returns
• Lead analytical initiatives within APAC and be accountable for delivering intended business value.
• Lead creation and execution of analytic action plans that addresses top priority business challenges and create valuable insights.
• Develop in-depth business, domain, analytical and systems knowledge for building relevant solutions and services
• Consult and coach business teams on appropriate uses of data, analytical solutions and tools.
• Work in multi-functional teams to evaluate business activities.
• Work with a diverse group of people within the P&G organization and Global Analyst community as well as with external business partners.
• Have Undergraduate or Masters Degree level qualifications. Preferred (but not a requirement) disciplines include; Operations Research, Economics/Mathematics, Business Studies/MBA, Engineering.
• Demonstrate strong leadership and active in extra-curricular activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• Superb communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
• Comfortable with working with ambiguous business scenarios and possesses strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
• Demonstrable ability to handle multiple priorities
• Business background/interest and technical/analytical skills are preferred
• Related full-time or internship experience with FMCG industry, or business analysis is a plus.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Job Id: IT 00001837
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Manufacturing Developer Engineer Bucharest, Romania
- SAP Solution Manager Bucharest, Romania
- IT - Data Scientist for Supply Chain Analytics (M/F) Singapore, Singapore
- Business / Data Analyst - Information Technology (IT) (m/f) Geneva, Switzerland