Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Building Communications Manager (Japan Market)
You are part of a select group of in-house marketing specialists, working passionately to build strong brands by improving capability and making a difference to the larger marketing organisation through coaching and training. From understanding the needs of your internal marketing team to managing external vendor relationships, you are the custodian for center of excellence in all marketing activities for P&G Japan business.
Based in our regional headquarters in Singapore, you will work in a small and lean team globally while collaborating with brand teams to develop best in class campaigns for Japan market
How success looks like
- Strong feedback from the P&G brand teams that the ICM works with and excellent marketing campaigns launched with high traction
- Strong training scores on growing the capability of the larger marketing organization
- Be a trusted consultant to the business on all marketing excellence works
Responsibilities of the role
- Consulting and guiding brand teams on their brand positioning as well as their advertising, from strategy to execution, across all content types (social, online videos, TV, in-store etc).
- Collaborate and work together with internal brand teams and crafting a holistic marketing plan which are best in class
- Provide a top-line strategic view by reviewing all marketing works between external advertising/creative vendors and internal brand teams
- Identifying award-winning works that are dynamic and sell to strive business' objectives
- Coaching state of the art marketing skills to improve on capabilities within the organisation
- Build and lead communications for the portfolio of brands from strategy and equity development to creative briefing
- You are a strategic thinker and possess a true for advertising in all forms
- Deep familiarity with the Japan market
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and leadership skills
- Strong negotiator with ability to navigate difficult conversations
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English are critical.
- 7-10 years’ experience, and a strong track record of developing successful communication/ marketing programs across contact points. (This experience could have come from working at an agency (traditional or digital) or at one of the tech companies.)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: