Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Scientist – Regulatory Affairs
- Lead regulatory and safety strategy for launch of new projects in multiple regions.
- Demonstrate strong initiative to drive regulatory and safety works, meeting the business need.
- Develop and execute registration strategies to deliver winning initiatives.
- Lead regulatory compliance assessment of formulation, label and packaging in collaboration with country regulatory managers.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team to resolve technical challenges or issues arising.
- Build technical expertise in specific product category within P&G and regulatory landscape across Asia and other regions.
- Candidates with Masters degree in Chemistry or Life Sciences preferred. Bachelors degree holders with 5 years or more experience can be considered.
- Relevant experience in regulatory & safety related work
- Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
- Able to work independently, multi task and perform in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to details and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: