Begin a meaningful career right here
Assistant Brand Manager - Greater China Market
You will identify business opportunities and work with the multi-functional team to build cohesive commercial plans by studying qualitative and quantitative data. To make a difference to the business and improving the lives of our consumers, you are expected to lead and collaborate with different subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end plans in Greater China via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing, identifying shopping barriers, and summarizing if opportunities are profit accretive.
You will report to the Brand Manager for the Category and work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Communications, Finance etc.
What success looks like:
- Ability to demonstrate deep understanding of the Brand and display positive relationship building skills in initial engagements with multi-functional teams
- Deliver Scorecard Business Targets, in line with the goals of the Business Unit
- Deliver Category growth, market penetration and growing of New Users via Products Innovation Design, particularly in Greater China
- Successful Design and Deployment of Marketing Toolkits for the Brand
- Identify the dynamic Chinese consumers’ needs and wants for P&G’s products, and provide inputs to R&D and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with local consumers
- Lead consumer researches to develop qualified brand concept, benefit and claims that addresses Chinese consumers’ unmet needs
- Communicate with Chinese local partners, stakeholders and suppliers to drive P&G business initiatives
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas and execute TV copy production designed/customized for the cultural nuances of Chinese consumers
- Building state of the art toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & eCommerce contents, sampling trial toolkits, in-store activation and demos, etc.), and deploy/guide Greater China delivery team for execution
- Coordinate with R&D, Consumer Research teams to qualify the product and package through various tests.
- Craft promotion/pricing strategy and customer/distributor trade terms with the local trade team
- Work with technical team to find the best solution of supply chain to handle the product cost within affordable level
- Participate in firm planning to set target, supply to building blocks and co-deliver sufficiency for the next fiscal year
- Possess a college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s preferably with some business focus)
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and confident leadership skills
- Strength in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills and proficient in the Chinese language
- Possess strong market knowledge of Greater China as the role requires local consumer understanding to build brand equity and marketing strategies for Greater China Market
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: