Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Operations Specialist
In this position, you will manage local IT solutions based on internal requirements, working with internal partners and 3rd party technical agency to ensure alignment to the data model and design guidelines. You will be a base Operation support owner for local solutions in Korea organization, owner of data automation, data integration and systematic data validation, master data owner (product/store/customer) and Power BI report validation owner.
This role reports to IT Manager based in South Korea. We are proud to be a highly-diverse and technically-adept team with members from different countries, backgrounds, and cultures. In addition, this person will be able to experience new technologies in the world which will enable P&G to grow.
How success looks like
- You will have ability to understand business with local IT solutions in a more intimate level so that you can provide opinions and engage a deeper conversation with the technical delivery teams and external software vendor
- Operational excellence for IT systems with zero critical biz impact due to system issue
- Able to lead and drive data automation/data integration/and systematic data validation
- Lead the changes on productivity improvement by optimization operational tasks
- Change management owner of local IT solutions and in-house Power BI reports
Responsibilities of the role
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary system changes and automated reports in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently
- Conduct daily systems monitoring to minimize business impacts for business units and external partners
- Conducts first level resolution of data issue/data validation issue with initial root cause analysis and provide guidance to right person
- Evaluate, analyse, and communicate local IT system requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain system related processes + Power BI reports to be fully leveraged during business review
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Comfortable working with the technology related studies and review when needed
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Korean/English
- Excellent data management skills (excel, Power BI, etc)
- Contribute to save efficiency with new technical capabilities (Power BI / KNIME/ etc)
- South Korea nationality is required
- Completed or exempted for Military service
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: