Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Associate Analytics and Insights Manager
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data based decision-making? As an Associate Analytics and Insights Manager at P&G, you are a Business Leader: you should be an effective communicator, ambitious, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. You’ll need to mine multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers. You will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams. Business knowledge, social, and communication skills are needed to thrive in this multi-functional leadership team.
You will be leading and improving analytical programs and communicating the results of your business unit / category / region to leaders as well as conducting consumer research. Daily, you can expect to:
- Deliver analytic insights in several business domains including consumer, customer, digital, market & share performance. With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business insight, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts.
- Build analytic capabilities to grow your organization’s knowledge.
- Develop in-depth business, analytical, and systems knowledge to improve/build analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations.
- Demonstrating data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Excel), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark) to grasp the business insights from our mountain of data
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT, Sales)
We believe you are an excellent fit, if you have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics (or related degree)
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems.
- Strong social skills and the ability to communicate and influence agreement to your recommendations
- Experience telling stories and selling with data and insights.
- Self-motivated to work with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passion about discovering new things and ability to learn quickly.
- Related full-time or internship experience with FMCG, Media, Ecom industry analytics
- Data management and visualization skills / tools (SQL, KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar)
- Programming languages (Python, R, C# or Java
- 2-4+ years of related experience
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, Orlando, Florida, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States, Providence, Rhode Island, United States, Nashville, Tennessee, United States, San Antonio, Texas, United States, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States, Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States, Boise, Idaho, United States, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Job Id: IT 00002101
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Information Technology Engineer (m/f/d) Crailsheim, Germany
- E2E Operations & IT Stewardship leader- Associate Manager Ahmedabad, India
- Identity & Access Management Directory Services Operations Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Analytics and Insights Manager Providence, Rhode Island