Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Sales / Customer Business Development - Internships (m/f/d)
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Are you ready to leave your mark in our Sales / Customer Business Development department?
During your internship, you will become a valued member of one of our Customer Teams, working directly with the customer, and having selling and account management responsibility.
Your responsibilities will include achieving competitively superior in-store presence of our brands at assigned grocery or retail drug accounts. Additionally, you will be assigned special projects to complete, and will be expected to make meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands by completing business analyses and participating in account presentations.
While doing so, we will support you to continuously learn and utilize conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This will provide you with a deep understanding of our Sales and Customer Teams.
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship. We do not offer internships to students who (will have) completed their Master studies at the time of the internship.
Studentsin their Bachelor studiesor Master students, with good academic results
Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market
Proficiency in German and English
Strong leadership and communication skills
Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
Creativity, innovation, and initiative
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
CV as a separate document
Cover letter for the specific role you are applying for
Copy of A-level (baccalaureate) grades as well as Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
Copy of relevant work, internship, and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1MB
You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany, Zurich, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland, , Austria
Job Id: SLS00004101
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Communications Function - China Skin New Business Squad Consumer Relations Assistant Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland - Greater China
- Communications Function - Brand Communication Assistant Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland - Greater China
- Consumer Experience Specialist (APAC) Singapore, Singapore
- Brand Consumer Relations Specialist Singapore, Singapore