Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources - Internship (m/f/d)
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
HR is the oil in any well-performing organizational machine. The ability to recruit, develop, and retain the best of the best is at the core of any competitive advantage.
As an HR intern, you will be responsible for leading improvements in the area of assessments, organizational designs, transitions, or work process improvements. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development. To do so, you will interact with managers from various hierarchical levels, and autonomously lead your project.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship.
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students, who:
Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
Are able to work in a multicultural and diverse environment
Have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment
Exhibit good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication styles to different situations and individuals
Can communicate in both, English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: