Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to develop innovations for the world's biggest brands?
Than a Research and development career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
Every year we invest around $2 billion in Research & Development (R&D), corresponding to more than 2% of company net sales. Our R&D teams are the inventors who invent and improve products loved by customers in hundreds of countries around the globe. We’re talking state of the art technology, “hands-on” labs and pilot plants, 41,000+ active patents and a team full of inventors.
Join us for an internship in our São Paulo - GO - and you could soon leave your mark in fields like natural sciences, materials, automation, sustainability, analytics, simulation and modelling.
WHY DO AN INTERNSHIP WITH US?
- You will get a chance to gain industrial experience and experience what working with us is like
- You will be responsible for your own project(s) from day 1 and put your technical skills to work on some of the toughest technical challenges
- You'll improve your collaboration and management skills through practical experience and interactive training courses,
- You get to experience the working environment in a leading international company, and learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
WHAT INTERNSHIP PROJECTS YOU CAN EXPECT? IT CAN INVOLVE A COMBINATION OF:
- Develop new breakthrough methods
- Gain new consumer insights and translate these into testable prototypes
- Identify new technologies or technical solutions for the performance, stability and scale-up of our products
- Design new packages that are more sustainable
- Use State of the Art technology to understand, visualize and model problems and come up with creative solutions
- Use research scale equipment to develop new processes for manufacturing