Are you passionate about playing a vital role in helping to build the Company's business while protecting its assets? Do you love challenges and would like the experience to become a corporate intern attorney and provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to the business?
We welcome you to apply for our Internship Program. Our program is dedicated to bringing new talented people like you.
- You will love being a Legal intern on a meaningful, hands-on environment that requires a sound base of knowledge and outstanding analytical skills.
AS AN INTERN:
- You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
- Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will improve.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Legal skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Your are a top talent, current University Law student that preferably has less than two years to graduate
- Legal work eligibility in the country the position is available
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
- English Proficient (Oral and Written)
- Good academic performance and positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- Communication skills and ability to work in teams and under pressure
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
JUST SO YOU KNOW, #WESEEEQUAL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
- You can work with us without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Student of Law
- Advanced English
*This position can be filled with a person with disabilities