Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Team Specialist – Finance
Would you like to contribute and facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development?
If so, we thinkg you would be an excellent fit for our Albertsons-Safeway team.
You will deliver administrative and technical support to outstanding work processes and execution for Albertsons-Safeway Category-level business, enabling the Albertson's-Safeway Team to meet and exceed business objectives.
Key responsibilities include building Account Handler capacity and efficiency via ownership of processes within core business deliverables including:
- Item set-up and maintenance.
- Deal sheets.
- Standard business reporting (some ad hoc reporting) and data pulls from systems.
- Set up for work orders, displays, and other sales support.
- Enable stewardship via Trade Fund Management process support.
- Trade Fund (internal and external) systems input, reconciliation, payment templates and tracking.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and internal partners.
Qualifications required for this role:
You must have a High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
You must live in or near one of the following locations: San Ramon, CA; Boise, ID; or Chicago, Illinois.
Candidate must have excellent problem solving skills.
Capability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
Shown oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Strong word processing and problem solving skills.
Exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-up, strong organizational skills. Requires ability to handle a demanding workload, and balance self-managed task/projects along with management support needs.
Must be able to set priorities and work well both independently and in team efforts.
Strong, proven technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook).
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: