Begin a meaningful career right here
North America Accounts Receivable Analyst
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to increase the company cash flow? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
About the role:
North America Accounts Receivable Operations is a diverse, highly customer service oriented, high performance, team-based organization responsible for managing the Canada business trade customer receivables. This position will enable you to develop finance skills and expertise in Information Systems, Internal Controls, Communication, Analysis, Business Problem Solving, and External Focus. You will be accountable for delivering key North America Sales cash goals.
Responsibilities include investigating and resolving customer deductions, internal collaboration with Sales, Account Receivable and Sales Trade Funds Organizations and carriers, and external interaction with Canadian customers; reducing costs by developing improved systems and streamline processes, and identifying root causes of deductions to drive reduction in balance inflow, as well as improvement in AR metrics.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at Today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's negotiations with customers or improving efficiency of AR processes, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
We focus on development
Early in your career, we offer challenging projects in order to develop your skills and create a healthy career path. You will be able to access our learning platform since Day 1.
- Student of a University Degree (fields like: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation).
- Fluency in English language.
- Advance knowledge in French language
- Legal to work in Costa Rica
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know
- We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes Life and Medical Insurance, Gym, and more.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your school needs.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
We’re the champions of P&G’s 95,000+ employees. We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In HR, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself – and you’ll do it in the 70+ countries where we operate. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tide®, and Vicks®. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Do you want to know more about P&G and our brands? Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: