Do you want to be in the driver's seat selling our global brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you interested in creating and negotiating plans which nurture shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
If so, Sales at P&G Health is the right place to develop your career & leadership!
As a Sales Supervisor, you will receive meaningful responsibilities from day one. You will be in charge of maintaining and expanding long-term partnerships with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives. In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets. Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching & support wherever needed, which will ensure a nurturing work environment.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
• Follow rules of conduct (compliance).
• Deep knowledge of brand plan and strategies, following the rules of commercial politics.
• Understand clients business models to define agreed plans.
• Understand strategic role of each client.
• Develop innovations and business opportunities.
• Understand external information source with updated scenario of each client/area.
• Internal Alignment of market dynamics – Expectation.
• Manage all accounts profitably.
• Conduct commercial negotiations with clients under your responsibility in accordance with the policies set by the company, in order to reach the goals of sales by client and by brand.
• Manage brands performance in each client of your portfolio, suggesting actions to increase sell out.
• Implement and monitor results of sales campaigns.
• Manage logistics in order to ensure availability and distribution of products effectively.
• Ensure that commercial and financial conditions agreed are accomplished by the client and the company.
• Monitor products inventory levels by SKU, in each client, seeking inventory management balance (Sell In/Sell Out), under the targets previously set by the company.
• Map main stakeholders, be aware of internal processes and strategic objectives of each client, in order to facilitate actions implementation and business execution.
• Promote and organize trainings of products and campaigns to distributors sales teams, pharmaceutical and clerks.
• Work together with trade and promotion teams to explain commercial terms agreed with clients, so they can support interaction between clients and points of sales (POS).
• Explore new potential clients.
• Lead the entire sales process from the beginning to the end: imput sales request, billing until final destination, commercial client (post sales), request payment and, if there is, return process.
• Visit clients keeping sequence and frequency within cycle.
• Weekly, align with national sales manager the best expectation of month sale.
If you're a good fit you:
- Have an analytical capacity to draw conclusions based on information analysis
- Have experience in massive consume (desired)
- Are a born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Have 2-4 years of experience in B2B sales companies
- Are fluent in english (written, oral)
- Live in the city of the position
WHAT DOES P&G OFFER YOU?
- We will provide you a high-impact managerial position with meaningful work.
- Flexibility for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- You will get a competitive earnings package in line with your qualifications and experience.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of color, gender, age, religion, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected factor.