• Ensure Merck's Image.
• Follow rules of conduct (compliance).
• Deep knowledge of brand plan and strategies, following the rules of commercial politics.
• Understand clients business models to define agreed plans.
• Understand strategic role of each client.
• Develop innovations and business opportunities.
• Understand external information source with updated scenario of each client/area.
• Internal Alignment of market dynamics – Expectation.
• Manage all accounts profitably.
• Conduct commercial negotiations with clients under your responsibility in accordance with the policies set by the company, in order to reach the goals of sales by client and by brand.
• Manage brands performance in each client of your portfolio, suggesting actions to increase sell out.
• Implement and monitor results of sales campaigns.
• Manage logistics in order to ensure availability and distribution of products effectively.
• Ensure that commercial and financial conditions agreed are accomplished by the client and the company.
• Monitor products inventory levels by SKU, in each client, seeking inventory management balance (Sell In/Sell Out), under the targets previously set by the company.
• Map main stakeholders, be aware of internal processes and strategic objectives of each client, in order to facilitate actions implementation and business execution.
• Promote and organize trainings of products and campaigns to distributors sales teams, pharmaceutical and clerks.
• Work together with trade and promotion teams to explain commercial terms agreed with clients, so they can support interaction between clients and points of sales (POS).
• Explore new potential clients.
• Lead the entire sales process from the beginning to the end: imput sales request, billing until final destination, commercial client (post sales), request payment and, if there is, return process.
• Visit clients keeping sequence and frequency within cycle.
• Weekly, align with national sales manager the best expectation of month sale.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on our company and its brands.
We´re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Graduation in Financial / Economics / Administrative areas and/or Marketing
• English - Intermediate
• Trading and sales of OTC and RX products network and Distribution channels.
• Implementation brand strategies and SKU.
• Projects development and implementation.
• Interaction with customers and decision-makers in sales processes.
Job specific Competencies & Skills
• Organization of work.
• Ability to create interpersonal relationships
• Act with composure and resiliency.
• Collaboration and teamwork.
• Conflict management.
• Negotiation skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Business Outlook, macro and micro.
• Analytical and Strategic Thinking.